Graphic Design, Referenced Ebook
Publication Date: July 2009
File Size: 98901 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 26.56% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Graphic Design, Referenced is a visual and informational guide to the most commonly referenced terms, historical moments, landmark projects, and influential practitioners in the field of graphic design. With more than 2,000 design projects illustrating more than 400 entries, it provides an intense overview of the varied elements that make up the graphic design profession through a unique set of chapters: “principles" defines the very basic foundation of what constitutes graphic design to establish the language, terms, and concepts that govern what we do and how we do it, covering layout, typography, and printing terms; “knowledge" explores the most influential sources through which we learn about graphic design from the educational institutions we attend to the magazines and books we read; “representatives" gathers the designers who over the years have proven the most prominent or have steered the course of graphic design in one way or another; and “practice" highlights some of the most iconic work produced that not only serve as examples of best practices, but also illustrate its potential lasting legacy. Graphic Design, Referenced serves as a comprehensive source of information and inspiration by documenting and chronicling the scope of contemporary graphic design, stemming from the middle of the twentieth century to today.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $36.72. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.