Green Jobs: A Guide to Eco-Friendly Employment Ebook
Publication Date: December 2008
File Size: 3485 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 23.17% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
You’re interested in going green and, lucky for you, the opportunities for environmentally skilled workers are skyrocketing. Green Jobs will help you to find a job you like-and that’ll make the world a better place. This one-of-a-kind handbook shows you how to:
- Identify the greenest jobs in every industry
- Break into the fastest growing eco-friendly fields
- Go for extra training if needed
- Start your own eco-friendly businesses
Going green just isn’t for recycling any more. With this comprehensive guide, you can be sure to find the job of your dreams-and sleep better at night!
A. Bronwyn Llewellyn, M.A. , is a veteran writer and editor who has written several books and museum exhibitions on technology, natural history, climate change, green design and architecture, and the environment. She is the editor of The Healing Touch of Horses and the author of The Everything Career Tests Book . She lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.
James P. Hendrix, Ph.D. , has spent most of his career as an educator, at both the university and secondary levels. He presently works part time as a fly-fishing guide, educational consultant, and lecturer on the Lewis and Clark expedition. He has published numerous articles and book reviews and is a long-standing advocate of environmentalism and sustainability. When not backpacking in Colorado, he lives in the mountains of western North Carolina.
K. C. Golden, M.A. , is policy director for Climate Solutions, a research and advocacy organization pioneering practical and profitable solutions to global warming. Before this, he served as a special assistant to the mayor of Seattle for clean energy and climate protection initiatives. Golden was a Fellow at Harvard University’s John F. Kennedy School of Government, where he received a master’s degree in public policy. He lives in Seattle with his wife and two teenagers and is an insatiable river enthusiast.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.