Grief Counseling and Grief Therapy, Fourth Edition Ebook
A Handbook for the Mental Health Practitioner
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Named a 2013 Doody’s Core Title!
“In the fields of death education, research and counseling/psychology, surely Bill Worden is a giant….ALL of us, personally and professionally, are indebted to J. William Worden. From his work we may be just a bit wiser, a bit healthier, a bit more competent, and a lot more in touch with meaning (our own and those of others) for the sake of all who mourn.” — Illness, Crisis, & Loss
“Every helping professional will profit from Worden’s treatment of uncomplicated and complicated mourning. Especially hopefully is his material on the many types of loss…I highly recommend Worden’s book.”— Ministry
Recipient of The International Work Group on Death, Dying and Bereavement Herman Feifel Award.
Dr. Worden presents the highly anticipated fourth edition to Grief Counseling and Grief Therapy, the gold standard of grief therapy handbooks. The previous editions, translated into 12 languages, received worldwide acclaim for their sensitive, insightful, and practical approach to grief counseling. In this updated and revised fourth edition, Dr. Worden presents his most recent thinking on bereavement drawn from extensive research, clinical work, and the best of the new literature.
- The task model has been modified to account for new thinking and research findings in the field, including meaning making, resilience, and continuing bonds
- A new chapter on the Mediators of Mourning helps clinicians to understand what accounts for individual differences in adapting to the death of a loved one
- Looks at recent controversies in the field including the best way to understand complicated bereavement and the efficacy of grief counseling and therapy
- Presents the vital distinction between grief and trauma, and highlights different intervention approaches for each
Comprehensive and highly organized, this text is useful to therapists just beginning to work in the field as well as seasoned practitioners.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $56.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.