Grounds For Love Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: May 2007
File Size: 270 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Can a confirmed tea drinker be any help to an aspiring coffee baron? Should a woman ever allow herself to fall in love a man her 150-pound guard dog “disapproves” of? And will love prevail between a woman determined to be self-reliant and a man whose success depends on her yielding her independence? Taking place in the coffee-loving Northwest, this is the story of Jenny Vaughn, an independent woman with her own desktop publishing business, and Ty Weston, a man with the skill and the passion to turn a couple of espresso carts into a burgeoning coffee empire. Ty is a talented entrepreneur, but he is in a bind. He needs an “angel,” someone to finance the expansion of his business. He finds one in Ralph Ellison, a cagey Portland businessman who knows a good investment when he sees one. Ellison has only two requirements: Ty must hire Jenny Vaughn, a woman Ty has never met, to do his newsletters and other publicity. Also, Ty is never to let Jenny know why he’s hired her. Jenny doesn’t want to be hired, by Ty or anyone else. She wants to work for Ty as an independent contractor, an equal who contracts her services, not as an employee. She’s also wary of most men, due to a persistent admirer who would have forced himself on her if Baby, Jenny’s overgrown mongrel, hadn’t intervened just in time. The dog is devoted to Jenny, and the feeling is mutual. What’s more, Jenny trusts her dog completely, and won’t trust anyone the dog doesn’t like. Ty resents being controlled by Ellison, and is about to abandon his campaign to hire Jenny when he is reminded of all his workers who are depending on him to expand his business and provide them with improved benefits and a better living. As he comes to know Jenny better, her subtle beauty and personality gives him an added reason to win her, and her canine defender, over. But first he’s determined to discover Jenny’s connection to Ellison. And Jenny must deal with her sense of betrayal when she finds out why Ty sought her services. To find happiness, Ty and Jenny must place love above business interests and suspicion. How they accomplish this, and in the process stumble on the real reason Baby objects to Ty, is the heart of this romance.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.