Grow from Within: Mastering Corporate Entrepreneurship and Innovation Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Create Business and Generate Profits in New Markets through Innovation!
“The best account I have read about how companies can enable and support internal entrepreneurs to achieve innovation-led growth.”
Philip Kotler, S.C. Johnson & Son Professor of International Marketing, Kellogg School of Management
“An essential resource for both private and public sector leaders seeking to align new business creation with an organization’s mission and strategy . . . and achieve results.”
William J. Perry, former U.S. Secretary of Defense
“Wolcott and Lippitz are not only insightful, they are spot on. This is exactly the book corporate leaders-from CEOs and functional executives to corporate entrepreneurial teams-need to help them navigate the exceptional challenges of organic growth and innovation.”
Betsy Holden, Senior Advisor, McKinsey & Company, and former Co-CEO, Kraft Foods, Inc.
About the Book:
IBM reports $15 billion of annual new revenues from 22 Emerging Business Opportunities.
In 2008, $4 billion in revenues from companywide innovation efforts allowed Whirlpool to maintain its top line, despite global recession and the steep drop in housing markets.
A DuPont business group leader, Ellen Kullman, backed an ambitious new business creation program and later became DuPont’s CEO.
Each of these companies has learned how to create new businesses on a repeatable basis. In Grow from Within , two leading scholars from the Kellogg School of Management explain how your company can discover the right approach to corporate entrepreneurship and make it profitable.
Taking innovation to the next level, corporate entrepreneurship is the process of building new businesses within an established organization- new businesses that are distinct from the core company but that leverage some of its most powerful assets. Grow from Within examines:
- The fundamentals of designing a new business
- The four dominant models of corporate entrepreneurship
- Ways to align your innovation program with your strategy
- Leadership requirements for developing new businesses
Innovation is critical to business success and growth, but it’s only the first step. Without strategically driven processes to turn insights into growing businesses, even the best ideas can fail. Creativity is often serendipitous; innovation management should not be.
Grow from Within provides the knowledge you need to conceive and design valuable new businesses that breathe life into ideas and dramatically improve your top and bottom lines.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $28.05. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.