Guide to Cell Therapy GxP Ebook
Quality Standards in the Development of Cell-Based Medicines in Non-pharmaceutical Environments
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Guide to Cell Therapy GxP is a practical guide to the implementation of quality assurance systems for the successful performance of all cell-based clinical trials. The book covers all information that needs to be included in investigational medicinal product dossier (IMPD), the launching point for any clinical investigation, and beyond. Guide to Cell Therapy GxP bridges a knowledge gap with the inclusion of examples of design of GLP-compliant preclinical studies; design of bioprocesses for autologous/allogeneic therapies; and instruction on how to implement GLP/GMP standards in centers accredited with other quality assurance standards. Guide to Cell Therapy GxP is an essential resource for scientists and researchers in hospitals, transfusion centers, tissue banks, and other research institutes who may not be familiar with the good scientific practice regulations that were originally designed for product development in corporate environments. This book is also a thorough resource for PhD students, Post-docs, Principal Investigators, Quality Assurance Units, and Government Inspectors who want to learn more about how quality standards are implemented in public institutions developing cell-based products.
- Easy access to important information on current regulations, state-of-the-art techniques, and recent advances otherwise scattered on various funding websites, within conference proceedings, or maintained in local knowledge
- Features protocols, techniques for trouble-shooting common problems, and an explanation of the advantages and limitations of a technique in generating conclusive data
- Includes practical examples of successful implementation of quality standards
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $125.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.