Hacking Exposed Web Applications, Second Edition Ebook
Publication Date: June 2006
File Size: 7184 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 26.57% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Implement bulletproof e-business security the proven Hacking Exposed wayDefend against the latest Web-based attacks by looking at your Web applications through the eyes of a malicious intruder. Fully revised and updated to cover the latest Web exploitation techniques, Hacking Exposed Web Applications, Second Edition shows you, step-by-step, how cyber-criminals target vulnerable sites, gain access, steal critical data, and execute devastating attacks. All of the cutting-edge threats and vulnerabilities are covered in full detail alongside real-world examples, case studies, and battle-tested countermeasures from the authors’ experiences as gray hat security professionals. Find out how hackers use infrastructure and application profiling to perform reconnaissance and enter vulnerable systemsGet details on exploits, evasion techniques, and countermeasures for the most popular Web platforms, including IIS, Apache, PHP, and ASP.NET Learn the strengths and weaknesses of common Web authentication mechanisms, including password-based, multifactor, and single sign-on mechanisms like PassportSee how to excise the heart of any Web application’s access controls through advanced session analysis, hijacking, and fixation techniquesFind and fix input validation flaws, including cross-site scripting (XSS), SQL injection, HTTP response splitting, encoding, and special character abuseGet an in-depth presentation of the newest SQL injection techniques, including blind attacks, advanced exploitation through subqueries, Oracle exploits, and improved countermeasuresLearn about the latest XML Web Services hacks, Web management attacks, and DDoS attacks, including click fraudTour Firefox and IE exploits, as well as the newest socially-driven client attacks like phishing and adware
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $36.71. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.