Handbook of Mems for Wireless and Mobile Applications Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
The increasing demand for mobile and wireless sensing necessitates the use of highly integrated technology featuring small size, low weight, high performance and low cost: micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) can meet this need. The Handbook of MEMS for wireless and mobile applications provides a comprehensive overview of radio frequency (RF) MEMS technologies and explores the use of these technologies over a wide range of application areas.
Part one provides an introduction to the use of RF MEMS as an enabling technology for wireless applications. Chapters review RF MEMS technology and applications as a whole before moving on to describe specific technologies for wireless applications including passive components, phase shifters and antennas. Packaging and reliability of RF MEMS is also discussed. Chapters in part two focus on wireless techniques and applications of wireless MEMS including biomedical applications, such as implantable MEMS, intraocular pressure sensors and wireless drug delivery. Further chapters highlight the use of RF MEMS for automotive radar, the monitoring of telecommunications reliability using wireless MEMS and the use of optical MEMS displays in portable electronics.
With its distinguished editor and international team of expert authors, the Handbook of MEMS for wireless and mobile applications is a technical resource for MEMS manufacturers, the electronics industry, and scientists, engineers and academics working on MEMS and wireless systems.
- Reviews the use of radio frequency (RF) MEMS as an enabling technology for wireless applications
- Discusses wireless techniques and applications of wireless MEMS, including biomedical applications
- Describes monitoring structures and the environment with wireless MEMS
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $291.70. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.