Handbook of Online and Near-real-time Methods in Microbiology Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Rapid detection and indication of the microbiological quality of liquids is an emerging topic that has high potential for numerous applications in the fields of environmental monitoring, industrial process control and medical surveillance. Latest technologies allow online and near-real-time quantitative or qualitative microbial measurements with a significantly higher temporal resolution than traditional methods. Such novel developments will significantly enhance quality monitoring of water resources and liquids and have great capability for automation, control and optimization of industrial processes. Therefore, such methods are assumed to have major impacts on scientific research and technical applications in the near future.
The book presents cutting edge research on frontiers in microbiological detection from leading experts: Seven chapters containing review articles on emerging and state-of-the-art online and near-real-time methods of microorganism detection and- indication are giving a comprehensive insight into this novel field. A balance between chapters from industry and contributions from academia was aimed for, covering the broad field of microbiological quality of waters and liquids in environmental, industrial and medical systems. This handbook also contains an extensive glossary pointing out and describing relevant terms and definitions.
This handbook is the first of its kind and is a timely, comprehensive source of information for researchers and engineers in the areas of biotechnology, environmental sciences, control technology and the process industries.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $54.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.