Handbook of Psychology and Diabetes Ebook
A Guide to Psychological Measurement in Diabetes Research and Practice
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
This Handbook fulfils a pressing need within the area of psychological measurement in diabetes research and practice by providing access to material which has either been widely dispersed through the psychological and medical literature or has not previously been published.
Journal articles describing the psychometric development of scales have rarely included the scales themselves but this book includes copies of scales and a wealth of additional information from unpublished theses, reports and recent manuscripts.
You will find information about the reliability, validity, scoring, norms, and use of the measures in previous research presented in one volume.
The Handbook is designed to help researchers and clinicians:
· To select scales suitable for their purposes
· To administer and score the scales correctly
· To interpret the results appropriately.
Dr. Clare Bradley is Reader in Health Psychology and Director of the Diabetes Research Group at Royal Holloway, University of London.
Dr. Bradley and her research group have designed, developed and used a wide variety of measures of psychological processes and outcomes. Many of these measures have been designed and developed specifically for people with diabetes. Together with diabetes-specific psychological measures developed by other researchers internationally, these instruments have played an important part in facilitating patient-centred approaches to diabetes research and clinical practice.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $57.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.