Handbook on Univariate Statistical Distributions Ebook
Publication Date: August 2011
File Size: 2931 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Univariate statistical distributions, with their basic properties, are an important part of advance statistics. The Handbook on Univariate Statistical Distributions includes most of the univariate statistical distributions that are used in practice. Author M. Ahsanullah has presented most of the common univariate discrete and continuous statistical distributions with their basic properties. For each distribution, most of the common basic properties-such as distribution functions, moments, and generating functions-are provided for easy reference. This information is integral to understanding and using these distributions. The first chapter includes definitions and concepts that are needed to study the distributions and some mathematical functions that are used in other chapters. Successive chapters include distributions and their generalized forms with basic properties and relations with other distributions. In addition, order statistics and record values are discussed for some of the distributions. The Handbook on Univariate Statistical Distributions, an excellent reference for researchers and practitioners who conduct in-depth statistical analysis, is the definitive guide to understanding the vitally important statistical distributions, designed with upper level undergraduate and graduate students in mind.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.45. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.