Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 17th Edition Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
(E-Books do not include any DVD or CD with the purchase.)
Introducing the most dramatically revised edition of _Harrison’s_ever!
Now with NEW bonus DVD with 37 chapters and more than 500 brand new images and video clips!_
MORE THAN TRUSTED, BEYOND ESSENTIAL . . .*
The #1 selling medical textbook worldwide, Harrison’s has defined internal medicine for millions of clinicians and students. The new Seventeenth Edition retains Harrison’s acclaimed balance of pathobiology, cardinal signs and manifestations of disease, and best approaches to patient management, yet has been massively updated to give you an innovative array of bold new features and content. If ever there was one must-have resource for clinicians and students- this is it!
UNMATCHED EXPERTISE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
As an unprecedented amount of medical information bombards you and your patients, where do you go to sort it out and make sense of it all? When your patients request clarification on something they’ve “printed off” where do you turn for expert explanations? The same trusted resource physicians and students have turned to for over fifty years: Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine . Now more than ever, trust Harrison’s to filter and clarify the exploding knowledge base, to highlight the breakthroughs, and to deliver a clear, balanced distillation of the best and most current information on which to base clinical decisions.
THE MOST EXCITING AND EXTENSIVELY REVISED EDITION EVER!
Here are just a few of the reasons why the new 17th Edition of Harrison’s is the best edition yet:
- Bonus companion DVD featuring: 37 new “e-chapters”; over 500 brand-new radiological, laboratory, and clinical images, including complete atlases; state-of-the-art video clips; an Image Bank of nearly all the illustrations contained in the parent text, and much more
- Expanded, modernized illustration program with more than 800 brand-new, additional illustrations-a 60% increase over the previous edition
- Dozens of brand new chapters on vital topics in medical education and clinical practice: Global Issues in Medicine: Patient Safety and Health Quality; Health Disparities: Atlas of EKGs; Clinical Management of Obesity: Atlas of Hematology: Atlases of Chest, Neurological, and Cardiovascular Radiology, and much more! Also included a complete new Section on biological foundations and emerging clinical applications of regenerative medicine!
- Brand new, reader-friendly text design optimizes the full-color format
- An expanded, innovative focus on global health
- NEW Global Advisory Board comprised of 11 prominent medical experts from Asia, India, Europe, and South America
- Revision of the popular On Line Learning Center, which offers more skill-sharpening self-assessment questions and answers, plus additional case studies for helping you apply Harrison’s content to the daily care of patients
- Harrison’s related products are available in a full suite of formats to meet all your educational and clinical needs. Harrison’s Practice of Medicine is a complete database of more than 700 clinical topics formatted for use at the point of care. The Harrison’s Manual of Medicine is one of the most popular and heavily used handbook-sized resources in internal medicine. The Harrison’s Self-Assessment and Board Review features more than 1000 board-type cases and questions and highlights the use of Harrison’s as a great board prep resouce.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $207.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.