Haunting at Remington House Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Do you believe in ghosts—that these spirits walk among us—almost as if they are still alive? Enter the world of Haunting at Remington House and you will believe this to be true.
From the moment you begin reading Haunting at Remington House, author Laura V. Keegan leads you into the dark world of the supernatural—where those who have died still live! Tom Gardner, anguished and guilt-ridden by the death of his young wife, Elise, leaves his life in Jamestown to escape the insanity he barely survived after her death. At Remington House, Tom finds he is tormented not only by his dead wife’s spirit, but also by other spirits who have remained in this New England coastal home. The moment he begins his journey to his new home, the nightmare begins.
The previous owners, Helen and Gabriel Lindeman, dead for many years, still reside in Remington House. And Tom is not a welcome guest. The Lindemans will horrify you as you realize their frightening powers over the entire household.
Elise’s ghost will stop at nothing to bring about the demise of her husband and all that is dear to him. Possession of those around her, the ability to appear as a human, her cunning newfound strength and an alliance with Benjamin, a dark and formidable spirit, make her far more dangerous.
With lights dimmed, but never turned off, you will read into the night, turning page after page. You never know who is lurking at the end of the next hall. Is that a shadow or . . . a ghost?
We will begin when we end.â¨
That is the rule of eternity.â¨
The end. The beginning.â¨
The finalization of life, the birth of the haunt.â¨
—so begins the story of Remington House.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.20. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.