He Thought MoonShine Was Polishing His Arse Ebook
Publication Date: July 2011
File Size: 293 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
This book has been dedicated to the memory of one of the unknown superstars, Dwayne Crokum who died in Peace, a small town near Warr. Most people will remember Warr and Peace as a result. Made famous by the lack of interest shown in him, Dwayne was unknown by millions of lucky people. Sadly, I knew him and it cost me. I became his manager in the hope that I could make a buck or two on the insurance money if he got shot by a jealous husband or by an unhappy girlfriend. However, he was too ugly to get girlfriends so that backfired as a project. When the publisher first approached me about Dwayne’s life, he said ‘keep it short’. I told him that most people tried to make Dwayne’s life as short as possible, but all had failed. He said make it interesting…yeah! He said put in sights, sounds and smells. Well, dear reader, you don’t want to see, hear and especially smell Dwayne, so I’ll do this my way if that’s OK. He said ‘cut out any boring bits’, so…THE END Dwayne Crokum was born under a wandering star, his mother, Pearl Eske. She wanted Dwayne to be as famous as she had been. After giving birth on stage, she declared that she would do whatever it took to make sure Dwayne’s life followed the ballet in which she was performing, ‘The Nutcracker Suite’. He once told me that his father was a Russian ballet dancer who was a defective. I asked if he meant ‘defector’ and he said he had fallen in Swan Lake and had broken his wooden leg. Must have been very shallow, I quipped. “It was. That’s why he broke his leg.” Dwayne snapped like his father’s leg. After going through Puberty, a small town that was sprouting up in the Deep South. He spent much of his life on the road, or on the sidewalk, depending upon where he fell, until he met the love of his life, money. Until then, Dwayne had an unhappy life. When he was young he was given a bed in kit form. At that point he realised that he had to make it for himself. He headed for the bright lights and only just managed to cross the freeway safely that night. His ambition was to become a superstar and he travelled to Nashville where he was discovered by Joyleen Silicon. After his release from jail, having served his sentence for breaking into Joyleen’s dressing room, Dwayne had his first record, a criminal one. Most of his songs came from his broken heart. Most of his inability to sing came from his broken jaw. This made Dwayne a legend in the world of unpopular music. His inability to sing or play musical instruments ensured that he would be long forgotten by anybody who might have become a fan.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $2.68. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.