Head and Neck Pathology Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
A Doody’s Core Title 2012
The head and neck is the site of some of the most diverse and histologically complex tumors in the human body. Within this small, highly specialized region, one finds a remarkable range of tissues, including skin, mucosal surfaces, soft tissue, bone, lymph nodes, peripheral and central nervous system tissue, paraganglia, endocrine organs, salivary glands and odontogenic structures. Compounding the issue, biopsies are often small, frequently distorted and difficult to orient for paraffin embedding, all of which impact evaluation and diagnosis, even for experienced pathologists.
Head and Neck Pathology presents fifty cases for discussion and illustration. The cases have been selected to show the wide range of specimens seen in head and neck pathology and address some of the frequent encountered in these lesions.
The goal of this unique book is to provide detailed insight into a wealth of expert experience in such cases, with in-depth review of the expert’s analysis and diagnostic process supported by high-quality color photomicrographs and discussion of the diagnostic principles involved in evaluating these lesions.
Head and Neck Pathology is essential reading for surgical pathologists, otolaryngologists and pathologists. In addition it will be of interest to pathology and otolaryngology residents and fellows.
About the Series
The Consultant Pathology series is designed to disseminate the knowledge of expert surgical pathology consultants in the analysis and diagnosis of difficult cases to the full community of pathology practitioners. The volumes are based on actual consultations and presented in a format that illustrates the expert’s process of evaluating the case, including indications for consultation, the consultant’s findings and comment, and discussion of the entity that amplifies the case description. Each volume in the Consultant Pathology series is authored by international experts with extensive case experience in the areas covered.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $160.20. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.