Heard on The Street: Quantitative Questions from Wall Street Job Interviews Ebook
Publication Date: November 2009
File Size: 2247 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 32.6% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
This is a must read! It is the first and the original book of quantitative questions from finance job interviews. Painstakingly revised over 15 years and 12 editions, Heard on The Street has been shaped by feedback from many hundreds of readers. With 50,000 copies in print (late 2009), its readership is unmatched by any competing book. The revised 12th edition contains over 175 quantitative questions collected from actual job interviews in investment banking, investment management, and options trading. The interviewers use the same questions year-after-year, and here they are with detailed solutions! This edition also includes over 125 non-quantitative actual interview questions, giving a total of more than 300 actual finance job interview questions. There is also a revised section on interview technique based on Dr. Crack’s experiences interviewing candidates and also based on feedback from interviewers worldwide. The quant questions cover pure quant/logic, financial economics, derivatives, and statistics. They come from all types of interviews (corporate finance, sales and trading, quant research, etc.), and from all levels of interviews (undergraduate, MS, MBA, PhD). The first seven editions of Heard on the Street contained an appendix on option pricing. That appendix was carved out as a standalone book in 2004, and it is now available in its revised second edition published April 2009: “Basic Black-Scholes” ISBN=0970055242. Dr. Crack has a PhD from MIT. He has won many teaching awards, and has publications in the top academic, practitioner, and teaching journals in finance. He has degrees/diplomas in Mathematics/Statistics, Finance, Financial Economics and Accounting/Finance. Dr. Crack taught at the university level for over 20 years including four years as a front line teaching assistant for MBA students at MIT. He has worked as an independent consultant to the New York Stock Exchange, and his most recent practitioner job was as the head of a quantitative active equity research team at what was the world’s largest institutional money manager.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $33.70. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.