Hematology: Landmark Papers of the Twentieth Century Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
This book is a centennial volume celebrating the enormous progress made in hematology in the 20th century. It is edited by Marshall Lichtman, a distinguished senior hematologist, past president of the American Society of Hematology, and co-editor of the leading text in the field.
Hematology is a compendium, with commentaries, of the most important papers published in the field from 1900-1999. The book will be useful for reference—many of the older papers can no longer be found in most libraries, yet are still referred to in current publications, especially review articles—as well as teaching.
The Editor and a team of associate editors have included the most important papers covering eight categories: anemia; phagocytic cells; platelets; coagulation and thrombosis; lymphocytes and immune disorders; transfusion medicine; hematologic malignancies and therapeutics; and laboratory developments. Each paper is accompanied by a 1-2 page commentary explaining its impact, and references to the developments that resulted.
- Contains 86 landmark articles from the last 100 years of research in clinical hematology
- Includes expert commentaries discussing the impact of each article
- Cites approximately 1000 preceding or subsequent articles of consequence in the commentaries
- Includes the English translations of nine articles originally published in other languages
- Provides easy access to several papers that may no longer be found in libraries
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $263.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.