Hepatitis C Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
The anticipated encore volume of the Biomedical Research Reports Series , Hepatitis C is the first book that offers comprehensive and up-to-date coverage of this “silent epidemic.” The subject matter ranges from basic science to clinical medicine, with contributions from more than 30 international experts in the field. This important new book details the hepatitis C virus and the disease that it causes, including its prevalence, means of spread, symptoms, complications, natural history, prevention, and therapy.
The editors, T. Jake Liang, M.D., and Jay H. Hoofnagle, M.D., are both hepatologists and clinical and laboratory researchers who are well known leaders in the hepatitis field. Their team of authors provide the latest information on key issues such as the role of hepatitis C in liver cancer and evolving therapy for hepatitis C, including special subgroups of patients such as children, patients with renal failure, patients undergoing liver transplantation, and patients with HIV coinfection. The book also addresses future directions in antiviral therapy of hepatitis C and the real challenges of developing a vaccine. Hepatitis C is the integrated reference book for all researchers, clinicians, and students dealing with this troubling virus.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of hepatitis C, ranging from basic science to clinical application
- Includes contributions from more than 30 international experts in the field
- Supplies current recommendations on management of hepatitis C
- Designed in an easy-to-use format with consistent organization
- Includes extensive illustrations
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $196.45. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.