HIPAA Security and Risk Analysis Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Risk analysis and information system activity review are required implementation specifications defined in the System Management Process standard in the HIPAA Security Rule. Business Impact Analysis (BIA) is a critical initial step in contingency planning. A BIA helps to identify and prioritize critical systems and components. Risk analysis and BIA are the initial activities that covered entities must launch to identify vulnerabilities as well as gaps related to compliance requirements. This document provides the blueprint you need to launch the security vulnerability assessment project as well as initiate the risk analysis, information system activity review and BIA processes. The other titles that can be useful are: HIPAA Security and Role Based Access Control (RBAC) HIPAA Security & Contingency Planning Seven Steps to HIPAA Security Compliance HIPAA Security Rule: Administrative Requirements HIPAA Security & Authentication Creator of the first program on HIPAA skills certification and author of the #1 book on HIPAA, Getting Started with HIPAA, Uday O. Ali Pabrai is a highly sought after HIPAA consultant, Security expert and an exceptional speaker. Mr. Pabrai’s clients have included Blue Cross Blue Shield Affiliates, several state and county governments, Wells Fargo, U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency, U.S. Naval Surface Warfare Center, Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Marsh and many others. Mr. Pabrai has delivered keynote and other sessions at numerous conferences worldwide including the National Council for Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP) National HIPAA summit, COMDEX, COMNET & DCI’s Internet Expo. He has published extensively on the subjects of enterprise security and HIPAA including articles in PharmaVoice, Certification, Certification, Business Advisor, InetCE and several others. At the HIPAA Academy, Mr. Pabrai developed HIPAAShield – a security methodology for implementing HIPAA Security Rule compliance requirements.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $24.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.