Hiring an Estate Liquidator That's Right For You Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
When dealing with the overwhelming task of the dissolution of a loved one’s estate, you don’t need to know how to do it; you just need to know someone who does. The challenge is to be able to distinguish between qualified, experienced estate sales professionals and individuals with fly-by-night operations focused on making a quick buck. American Society of Estate Liquidators, the #1 association for estate sales professionals brings you insider insight to what you should know and look for when considering to hire and then contract an estate liquidator.
Based on decades of experience by a seasoned expert who has seen and done it all, you will learn:
- If a liquidator is what you need
- How to find a liquidator in your area
- Tips for making the right choice
- Pre-qualifying over the phone and face-to-face interviewing
- Red flags to look out for before hiring a liquidator
- What should be in the contract for services
- Other services a liquidator may provide
- What is expected of you and you should expect from the liquidator
This eBook was written specifically for consumers seeking to better understand the estate liquidation process and what you should know when entrusting the precious possessions of a loved one to an outside resource. Packed full of everything you need to know, this eBook is a small investment that gives you a BIG payoff in peace of mind that you can make the best and right choice for you.
Plus, receive these BONUS articles:
- PART I: Client Responsibilities to the Estate Sales Professional
- PART II: Estate Sales Professional’s Responsibilities to Clients
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $5.57. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.