History and English in the Primary School: Exploiting the Links Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: January 2002
File Size: 6370 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Changes to the primary curriculum over recent years have widened choice for all, yet the current wave of thinking seems determined to retreat ‘back to basics’. This vibrant volume examines the many ways in which history can include and complement the teaching of English, to the greater benefit of both.
Enthusiastic practitioners explain how lively classroom activities can influence the level of children’s literacy, which means that the importance of the basics is recognised without compromising on the choice of subjects open to children.
History emerges as a wonderful tool for exploring not only language and literature, but also as a way of stimulating the imagination and encouraging talk. The contributors here are all passionate about this vital link between two complementary subject areas and will convincingly win you over.
The book is an invaluable companion for the student teacher, primary teacher and teacher educator.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $53.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.