History, ICT and Learning in the Secondary School Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
Publication Date: September 2003
File Size: 2128 Kbytes
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This book explores the current use and potential of ICT in the secondary history curriculum, and offers sound theory and practical advice to help secondary history teachers use ICT effectively.
Key areas covered include:
- getting started in ICT and history
- short, medium and long-term planning
- using ICT to develop historical understanding and skills
- data handling in the history classroom
- ICT and maps
- integrating virtual resources with the real world of teaching and learning.
With contributions from leading academics and practitioners in history education, this book will be important reading for all secondary history teachers and trainee teachers, but will be of interest to upper primary school teachers too.
Should you buy this Ebook?
- Compare prices. Our price is $52.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.