Homemade Devices For Inventive Teens: Make Stuff For Fun Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: August 2000
File Size: 583 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Homemade Devices is written particularly for the adolescent or young adult who enjoys making interesting mechanical devices and gadgets. Over 40 projects are described using clear wording. Diagrams are included to assist in ease of understanding. Most of the projects take between 15 minutes and 2 hours to complete. A high priority is given to being able to complete each project without special tools and materials. Most casual do-it-yourselfers will have the needed items around the house and/or garage. The cost of each project is low. There are no kits to buy. Only low cost and no cost materials are needed. Most items are made from small pieces of wooden boards, coat hanger wire, paper, used containers, and discarded household items. A few projects require low cost items found in hardware stores. Most projects require one or two common tools such as a scissors, hacksaw, screwdriver, pliers, knife, file or drill. Most craft books describe artful or cute items to make. Homemade Devices deals mostly with items that are mechanically interesting, clever or useful. Some are best described as toys or playthings. Others are simple mechanical curiosities. Some are appealing because of their shape, form or structure. Homemade Devices is a rich resource for the tinkerer. It is an aid to anyone who wants to develop ingenuity to use the tools and materials that happen to be available. Homemade Devices will add to your appreciation and wonder about structural and mechanical curiosities. partial Table of Contents: Duct tape wallet—a wallet made from duct tape. Whirlygig—easy, well working whirlygig. Paper bowl—decorative bowl from paper strips. Boot puzzle—a puzzle made from paper. Snap trick—a puzzle made from wood. Fractal folds—from cut & folded paper, cool. String climber—a simple mechanical wonder. Book safe—a hiding place in a book. Door sign—a message on your room door. Epilog—what’s good about making stuff.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $3.11. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.