How Much Did You Love: What Did You Learn Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
How Much Did You Love
What Did You Learn
Is a unique book combining the threefold nature of Love, the Spiritual Life, and the Nurturing of the Inner Child.
Many individuals revived from the near-death state report that they had experienced the One Cosmic Light, and that two questions had been asked of them: “How much did you love?” and “What did you learn?” This book is similarly based on these two questions: “How much do you love yourself, others, and your Creator?” and “What are you learning this lifetime to bring you closer to ultimate self-actualization.
Self-love springs from the realization that you are a soul, made in the image of the Divine, and are in essence love itself. From this chapter you can learn how to become united with your loving, courageous, and dynamic essence; how to identify the blocks that prevent you from knowing your uniqueness; and how to apply practical methods for removing these limiting blocks, allowing your own natural radiance to shine forth in your life.
This chapter explores the difference between romantic love and real love, providing principles and methods to help you become more united with others. Various aspects are explored in connection with parent-child, husband-wife, friend-friend, and master-disciple relationships, especially in terms of the attitudes that make a difference in getting along with others.
Loving the Creator
In order to truly love the Creator of all, you need to develop your own definite, workable concept of the Divine. This chapter will help you establish this personal relationship, and provide techniques to awaken and direct your love towards this chosen form.
Open Yourself to Love
Creative affirmations and guided visualizations are included throughout this book in order to assist you in loving yourself, others, and your creator, and to teach you how to live in love, peace, and joy.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.35. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.