How to Build a Thriving Fee-for-Service Practice Ebook
Integrating the Healing Side with the Business Side of Psychotherapy
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Publication Date: September 1999
File Size: 4313 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Twenty years ago, a therapist could hang up a shingle, make some networking calls, and begin to create a steady stream of referrals. Since then, private practice has changed dramatically. Now therapists everywhere are struggling just to keep their practices going. The need has never been greater for sound business tools for building and marketing a therapy practice. How to Build a Thriving Fee-for-Service Practice is essential reading for newly licensed therapists, seasoned professionals, and others wanting to prepare practitioners for success.
How to Build a Thriving Fee-for-Service Practice guides you from your ideal practice vision through the “how-to” steps to succeed. You will learn that a private practice is, in effect, a small business. Chapters contain solid training to help you not only to survive, but also to thrive in a highly competitive market place. Examples, worksheets, business forms, flow charts, paper and pen exercises, and even assignments in the “real world,” expose you to essential materials and ideas.
Coverage includes surveying the needs of one’s community, capitalizing on unusual market niches, marketing ideas to build one’s practice, creating brochures, widening one’s scope and expertise through public speaking, seminars, workshops, and writing, analyzing financial data and projections, tracking client information, and more.
- Contains foreword by American Psychological Association President Dr. Patrick DeLeon
- Provides a crash course in business management for therapists
- Includes examples, worksheets, business forms, and exercises
- Supplies tools for bypassing restrictions of managed care
- Suitable for newly licensed therapists and seasoned professionals
Written by a licensed therapist with over 19 years of experience in private practice, this book is a much-needed reference for mental health practitioners pursuing fee-for-service practice.
- Learn solid training to not only survive, but thrive, in private practice today
- Go from your ideal practice vision through the “how-to” steps to succeed.
- Mobilize yourself into action!
- Market your clinical specialty to attract more cash clients
- Learn how to set realistic practice goals, and track your progress
- Regain your autonomy, income and career satisfaction
- Lean how to communicate the value of your services to the public
- Learn how to give powerful workshops and speaking engagements and write effective community articles
- Turn your specialty into a market niche
- Use the media as a vehicle to give psychology away and gain visibility
- Learn the skills that have never been taught in graduate school—until now
- Lay the foundation for your practice that builds momentum
- Attract new clients through seminars, speaking engagements and published articles
- Build a dynamic referral base
- Re-ignite the passion for your career and love what you do for a living
- Make your practice adaptive, challenging and enjoyable for the rest of your career
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $64.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.