How to Do Everything MacBook Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: August 2010
File Size: 13033 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Easy-to-follow coverage of portable Macs, including the MacBook, MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air
How to Do Everything: MacBook strongly emphasizes the portability and other unique features of the laptop versions of the Mac, examining ports and jacks, discussing user accounts and privacy, managing multiple network connections, using MobileMe to stay synched, etc. It also explores the activities laptop users most often perform, such as productivity, entertainment, and communication.
Tasks and activities are broken down into simple-to-follow directions and highlighted with clear graphics to make everything easy to understand. Tips and tricks for getting the most out of the latest versions of the built-in software, including the new versions of iLife and iWork are also included. As a travel writer, the author understands the needs of mobile computer users. She covers battery management and power, connectivity, working online, using VoIP, and maintaining and troubleshooting the MacBook.
How to Do Everything: MacBook
- Draws on author’s personal experience as a writer who travels, providing tips and tricks for getting the best out of the MacBook on the road
- Contains accurate and up-to-date product information on latest versions of Mac OS X and iWork/iLife applications
- Explains the differences between the MacBook, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air
Complete MacBook coverage:
The Wonderful World of MacBook; Taming the MacBook: Trackpad, Keyboard, Mouse and More; Power Struggle: Battery and Power Management; Ports and Jacks: Where They Are and What They Do; Trading Spaces: Getting your Desktop Organized; Hide and Seek: Navigating your MacBook; A Home of One’s Own: User Accounts; Personal Style: Customizing your MacBook; Surf’s Up: Connecting to the Web; Staying in Touch: eMail, Chatting, Video and More; Discovering MobileMe; Anything Windows Can Do, Mac Can Do Better: Running Windows Programs; But Wait! There’s More: MacBook Application Basics; Your Virtual Office: iWork for Productivity and Office Software; Creative Spaces: iLife for Photos, Movies, Music and Websites; Leisure Time: Games, Music and Movies; Under the Hood: Tune Ups and Basic Maintenance; Troubleshooting Your MacBook
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $21.75. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.