How to Improve Dining Room Service Ebook
Publication Date: April 2005
File Size: 252 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
HOW TO IMPROVE DINING SERVICE is an easy learning guide that will help create the basic steps toward quality and efficiency in your Restaurant Dining Room Customer Service. It can be used for newly opening or currently existing restaurants. In detail, the book explains important topics such as the Front Door and Reservation Desk Duties, Seating Methods, Dining Room Organization, Understanding and Awareness, Menu Knowledge, Staff Scheduling, Traffic Flow Guidelines, Safety Rules, Sanitary Guidelines and much more. This book comes with a 50 question multiple choice exam complete with answers to each question with explanations. [A great restaurant management teaching guide!] Included is the RESTAURANT PERFORMANCE EVALUATION GUIDE: a lengthy series of over 60 review questions considering all significant points a customer experiences when “dining out” such as: Restaurant Outside Appearance, Front Door and Dining Room Appearance, Menu Analysis, Ambiance, Dining/Wait Staff Service, Skills, and Technique throughout the dining experience, Food Preparation and Quality, Service Ending, Payment Handling, Restrooms and much more. If you diligently answer these pertinent questions, in detail, then the evaluation guide becomes into a handy report that can be referenced at any time. Use this guide repeatedly to pinpoint strengths and weaknesses in your restaurant operations. Richard, Thanks so much, your manual was very interesting, easy to read with many items that we retracted and used for our operations!" ——Marc C. Moulinet, Director of Services, Horseshoe Bay Resort, Marble Falls, Texas Richard, “This book has a lot of great organizational tips helping us to elevate our dining room customer service!” ——Orlando Campos, General Manager, Brasilia Grill, Montville, New Jersey
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $39.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.