How to Jump From a Ferris Wheel and Land on Your Feet Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: November 2007
File Size: 613 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Every so often, you’ll come across a book that transcends the obvious and unveils the unknown. How to Jump From a Ferris Wheel and Land On Your Feet, is such a book. This publication goes far beyond the preliminaries of personal empowerment. It rises above. Other books may have this appeal in a series, but not the unique collection of positive and uplifting stories found here. When Miriam L. Jacobs sent me the manuscript, I was favorably impressed by the pervasive authenticity. And, I am very thankful. How to Jump From a Ferris Wheel and Land On Your Feet has been an invaluable guide for my own success journey. The stories of these ten, amazing women not only shed light upon that which was once in the dark, but challenge all who read them to experience a radical shift in their own believing and abilities. I invite you to capture their extraordinary characters and spirit. Within these pages, you will discover strategies for overcoming which derive from real-life experiences. Each of the writers brim with brilliance and illustrate a rare and wonderful gift: the power to enlighten, inspire, and amaze through storytelling. You will discover a domain of knowledge, profound truths, and unlimited applications for success and happiness. How to Jump From a Ferris Wheel and Land On Your Feet is not only a “fast-read,” but it’s quite enjoyable as well. Each story evokes an appreciation for the courageous and faithful. Prepare to be touched. If you’re in search of a book that not only inspires, but delivers dynamic solutions to not-so-every-day problems, your wait is over. These women will show you how you, too can jump from a Ferris Wheel and land on your feet. Let the enlightenment begin! by Fran Briggs, Life & Success Coach Contributing Authors: — Poet Dorothy Scott — Demetra Reid — Candace Battiste — Fran Briggs — Sharon M. Fisher — Barbara Price — Miriam L. Jacobs — RM Green — Debra D. Griffin — Rachel M. Battiste
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $10.07. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.