How To Legally Steal From The IRS... Home Office Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Claiming a home office deduction can generate great tax savings, but it comes with major tax traps for the uninformed. This eBook safely navigates you step-by-step through the difficult home-office deduction requirements: .exclusive use .regular use .principal office. It shows you how to qualify under exceptions to these rules, maximize your deduction and avoid common taxpayer mistakes. The eGuide analyzes the three categories of eligible home office expenses and shows you how to optimize your home office deductions. It provides a sample home-office time sheet with the specific entries that virtually guarantee your deduction. This guide explains recent IRS rule changes that now dispel the fear that the IRS will penalize you when you sell your residence if you claim a home office deduction. It reveals why you should want to claim this deduction. It reviews and explains the IRS substantiation requirements and provides numerous examples with completed forms for claiming your deduction, including a comprehensive home office deduction start-to-finish example. This eGuide includes comprehensive easy-to-use summaries, tables, checklists, deduction flowcharts and an abundance of practical examples for quick study and review. It concludes with a very detailed 26 step-by-step, specific action plan to maximize and secure your home office deductions. Pages: 137
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $6.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.