How to Make Money in Real Estate in the New Economy Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
“If you’re an investor sitting on the sidelines thinking you have no play in today’s property market, think again. In his new book, Matt Martinez gives you everything you need to know to start profi ting from the new paradigm in real estate.” — ROBERT IRWIN, bestselling author of How to Get Started in Real Estate Investing
THE NO-GIMMICKS GUIDE TO PROFITABLE REAL ESTATE INVESTING IN POST-RECESSION MARKETS
Praise for HOW TO MAKE MONEY IN REAL ESTATE IN THE NEW ECONOMY:
“Martinez demonstrates that real estate is still the place to be in order to grow wealth. Every serious investor and would-be investor needs to read this book.” — MICHAEL C. THOMSETT, author, Getting Started in Real Estate, third edition
“The great recession has created a new reality for real estate investors—and Matt Martinez describes a sensible pathway toward intelligent buying decisions in the midst of changing times.” — MATT WANDERER, principal, Alterra Capital Group
“A must read.” — JON SWIRE, author, There’s No Free Lunch in Real Estate
“Matt Martinez is the Warren Buffett of real estate investing. I give his books to all investors who buy buildings from me.” — FRANK PONCE, Commercial & Investment Properties, Scott Anastasi Realty
“Matt’s book provides the tools for success that are essential for anyone interested in building a winning real estate portfolio in this new economy.” — DANIEL M. PALMIER, president & CEO, Potomac Realty Capital
“Matt Martinez does it again! The real estate landscape has changed forever. The lending industry is different, the players have changed and it is a new world out there. The new buyer must be an educated buyer. Matt allows the reader to become embedded in the industry — smarter and more powerful. Get smart and READ Matt’s book before you go out there.” — DALE ROBYN SIEGEL, award winning author of “The New Rules for Mortgages”
“Matt Martinez is giving a no nonsense guide on how to succeed in today’s complex real estate investment market. A must read.” — PACO DIAZ, Senior Vice Prsident CB Richard Ellis
“Matt has really hit the target with his new book. The real estate landscape has changed dramatically, so investors who want to prosper must adapt to these turbulent times. Matt clearly outlines the pitfalls and opportunities that exist in this new environment. Matt’s book is a must read for anyone investing in the new economy!”" — GARY KACHADURIAN, Chairman, Apartment Realty Advisors
“As a sole owner of roughly 2,900 units located mostly in Silicon Valley, I thoroughly enjoyed Matt’s book. I would HIGHLY recommend it to anyone interested in real estate investing in the new economy, as it is informative and practical.” —TOD SPIEKER, President, Spieker Property Management Company
“As a professional who is involved in real estate transactions on a daily basis, I have seen the commercial real estate market transform in the past three years. In How To Make Money In Real Estate In The New Economy, Matt Martinez outlines key strategies for seizing strategic investment opportunities and identifying would-be pitfalls. It’s a terrific resource for anyone looking to invest in today’s complex real estate landscape.” —TERE BLANCA, President and CEO of Blanca Commerical Real Estate
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $16.65. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.