How to Pay Zero Taxes 2011: Your Guide to Every Tax Break the IRS Allows! Ebook
Your Guide to Every Tax Break the IRS Allows!: Your Guide to Every Tax Break the IRS Allows!
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Declare this! Make 2011 the year you pay LESS to the IRS!
Totally updated for 2011, _ How to Pay Zero Taxes_ lays out the simple, practical, and proven strategies that save you money at tax time-this year, next year, and beyond. From converting personal expenses into business deductions, to avoiding (or surviving) an IRS audit, Jeff Schnepper’s guide comprehensively covers more deductions than any other tax book, all conveniently organized into six easy-access categories: exclusions, credits, general deductions, “below-the-line” deductions, traditional tax shelters, and super tax shelters.
Clear, concise, and loaded with up-to-the-minute information that puts more money back in your pockets, How to Pay Zero Taxes is the ultimate tax payer’s resource.
New for 2011, complete coverage of:
- New tax laws
- Exemptions, credits, and exclusions
- Special capital gains and dividends rules
- Increased IRA and retirement plan limits
- Job hunting and relocation expenses
- Theft and casualty losses
- Child care and elder care
- Educational and Roth IRAs
Jeff A. Schnepper is the author of several books on finance and taxation, including How to Pay Zero Estate Taxes and all twenty-seven previous editions of How to Pay Zero Taxes . He is a financial, tax, and legal advisor to the Transamerica sales force and runs a full-time accounting and legal practice in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Mr. Schnepper is Microsoft’s MSN MONEY tax expert, an economics editor for USA Today, and is tax counsel for Haran, Watson & Company.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $16.65. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.