How to Wow with PowerPoint Ebook
Publication Date: January 2007
File Size: 34473 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 20.44% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
(E-Books do not include any DVD or CD with the purchase.)
This is the eBook version of the printed book.
Go Beyond The Ordinary With Your Next Presentation…
…provide a well-designed and rich multimedia experience!
Wouldn’t it be great if you could have two of the most sought-after graphic design professionals sitting next to you at your computer as you navigate through the infinite possibilities of your next important presentation? How to Wow with PowerPoint is the next best thing. It’s the brainchild of Richard Harrington and Scott Rekdal, who have developed an incredible way to help you reach your full creative potential. A book for non-designers, Richard and Scott guide you step by step through realworld projects with an emphasis on cutting through the clutter and focusing on good design principles as a more effective way to build presentations. You’ll receive tips and techniques on everything from selecting and preparing images to integrating sound and motion. Whether it’s adding effective transitions to your slides or making the presentation technically sound and mobile, you’ll be given the tools at every stage of the creative process in order to learn How to Wow!
We begin with the important essentials of typography, layout, and design, and move on to creating tables, charts, graphs, and custom templates. Next comes the fun stuff, with projects focusing on audio and video files and integrating Flash. Finally, there is a chapter devoted to exporting and publishing, including how to create handouts, upload to the Web, and other ways to share your presentation. On the How to Wow CD-ROM is everything you’ll need to complete the projects.
The How to Wow CD-ROM Makes it a Snap !
The How to Wow with PowerPoint companion CD at the back of this book contains all the files you’ll need, including:
- Easy to use PowerPoint templates for each chapter to help you navigate through these projects and learn essential techniques. And you can modify the templates later for your own presentations.
- PLUS all the photographs, video and audio files used in the projects! Follow along with the lessons to dramatically increase your understanding of how these features are used and how they can be applied to your work, everyday!
- Extra presentation goodies that are ready to use such as stock photos, fonts, backgrounds, extra templates, and checklists to help you wow your audience.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $25.45. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.