How to Write One Liner Jokes Includes 100+ Topic-Related One Liner Joke Examples Ebook
Publication Date: February 2009
File Size: 290 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 29.13% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
This easy-to-follow how to book is a must for everyone. It includes over 100 topic-related joke examples. How to Write One Liner Jokes example joke excerpts from the workbook exercises: “For the Holidays, Molly got a dolly, Betty got a teddy, Jimmy got a lolly, and Freddy got a condom,” “Mable’s cane was not for walking; rather, it was for the men in the park that ignored her,” “During the divorce proceedings, Fred slid further down in his seat when he realized her attorney was his ex-mistress.” In her materials, Linda Parker states that: “Everyone is funny-and anyone can be a comedian if they truly learn to laugh at themselves.” The Author, a “determined to stay single” mother of three and grandmother, shares her secrets to writing brilliant visual quick jokes about encounters drawn from special occasions, family, children, ex-husbands (plural), and coworkers. They are the type of laughs that no one would admit to doing if caught in the act yet make the best one-line writing material. “Well, I admit, this is a first for me. I’ve read and written lots of funny stuff. And I have ‘funny’ in my blood, my dad was Bozo the Clown. (True Story.) But I’ve never edited a joke book before. And it is hilarious. Got any more? I could do this all day! Jennifer.”
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $7.08. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.