How United States Shot Humanity: Muslims Ruined; Europe Next Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: August 2015
File Size: 985 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Most of us are baffled (a) There is practically no al-Qaeda in Afghanistan. Then why United States is not leaving the opium-rich, strategically vital mountainous country in a hurry (b) Al-Qaeda never attacks Israel though as champion of Islam, you would think the Jewish nation ought to be its first target © United States launched “War on Drugs” in 1971. It heralded “War on Terrorism” in 2001. US is no closer to winning these two wars. It is also no closer to quitting them. Since it doesn’t take away “goods” from Afghanistan or Iraq, why is it losing thousands of its men, trillions of its dollars. (d) In the Arab world, we hear hourly of Shias and Sunnis tearing each other apart. Yet only a quarter of a century ago, they lived peacefully next to each other. They intermarried freely. Why a lingering animosity betwen the two has become genocidal in nature. (e) Cold War is over. So is Warsaw Pact. Why then NATO is spreading its footprints. Why spend $900 billion when the supposed enemy Russia only has $80 billion military budget. (f) Islamic State (IS) is beheading innocents on videos. How a ragtag bunch has carried on its brutal acts against world’s greatest military power’s wishes. Funding. Arms. Recruits. Who provides them. “How United States Shot Humanity: Muslims Ruined; Europe Next” traces the roots of the present crisis from the day the Cold War ended. From the Balkan Wars of the 1990s which created the first Muslim state inside Europe—Bosnia and Herzegovina. The former Yugoslavia was broken into weak and puppet states. Lawlessness let the genie of monstrous criminal syndicates out of the bottle. Trafficking, be it of opium, arms, terrorists, prostitution, car-jacking, cigarettes together as a trade became second only to oil and gas. The book looks at the principal actors in this macabre drama; their continuing evil designs, the big picture of impending crisis and the solution which lies decades ahead in the womb of future—if humanity still has one. As the world, especially Europe, sits on a ticking bomb, our children might be left with no future. General Wesley Clark, the Supreme Allied commander of the NATO forces during the Kosovo War, learnt just a few weeks after 9/11 in 2001 that United States had planned to take out seven countries in five years, starting with Iraq and then Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and finishing off with Iran. Former US army officer and now a blogger, Joachim Hagopian has no doubt that all the US wants is to “balkanize” Iraq, Syria, Libya and Yemen. “Numerous sources back up the fact that US and its allies created, funded, armed, trained and continued supplying and supporting ISIS.” American historian Webster Tarpley has no doubt who has created IS. “US created the Islamic State and used jihadists as its secret army to destabilize the Middle East.” John Mueller and Mark G. Stewart estiamte the expenditure on domestic homeland security (i.e not counting the wars on Iraq and Afghanistan) has increased by more than $1 trillion since 9/11 even though the annual risk of dying in a domestic terrorist attack is about 1 in 3.5 million. They estimate that for this expenditure to be cost-effective, "they would have had to deter, prevent, foil or protect against 333 very large attacks that would otherwise have been successful every year. World War II hero and 34th president of the US, Dwight D. Eisenhower, spoke thus in 1953: “Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired, signifies, in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. It is spending the sweat of its labourers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children.”
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.51. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.