Human Performance Models Revealed in the Global Context Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: October 2008
File Size: 7858 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
A volume in Adult Education Special Topics: Theory, Research, and Practice in Lifelong Learning Series Editor: Kathleen P. King, Fordham University As globalization brings different cultures together, human performance interventions and training solutions may be strained by cultures, policies and other lines of thinking specific to a particular country, region or continent. What is considered a systematic process of discovering and analyzing important human performance gaps, such as designing and developing cost-effective and ethically justifiable strategies to close those gaps, implementing the strategies, and evaluating the financial results in one country may not apply in another. Human Performance Models Revealed in the Global Context powerfully presents different models of human performance from across the globe, and enables readers to understand a much broader range of interactions, perceptions, models, and possibilities for HR management, training and development. Human performance is high on the agenda of organizations around the globe because they must raise the level of company performance and bring about organizational change in order to continue to survive and thrive in a global economy. Human Performance Models Revealed in the Global Context unveils worldwide, lessons about organizations facing similar, and different challenges focusing on this pressing need to improve human performance. Indeed human performance is seen as the greatest asset to affect organizational performance than any other. Although physical, financial, intangible, and other assets are crucial in varying degrees in different organizations, human performance is the ?glue? that holds all the other assetstogether and guides their use to achieve results. Effective use of an organizational human capital will no doubt be one of the most valuable strategies to help a firm gain a competitive advantage in this global, and changing, economy. Human Performance Models Revealed in the Global Context’s valuable presentation of the developments and future of this field is informative and inspiring for a wide readership, because of its broad constellation of cases, its insights and recommendations and foundational lessons for guiding human performance initiatives in organizations. Readers who will find the volume valuable will include a wide spectrum including, trainers in Human Resource Development; Human Resource Managers; Military trainers; adult learning professionals; business administrators and aspiring administrators; public school administrators; business managers; non-profit, NGO, hospital and community organization administrators;, managers, directors, and supervisors; educational administrators; college professors/teachers, undergraduate
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $50.00. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.