Human Toxicology of Chemical Mixtures Ebook
Toxic Consequences Beyond the Impact of One-Component Product and Environmental Exposures
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: July 2008
File Size: 2233 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This book considers how exposure to toxic mixtures affects the different physiological systems and organs, including the respiratory, cardiovascular, immunological, musculoskeletal, nervous and reproductive systems, as well as the various organs, including the kidneys, liver and skin.
The author evaluates various sources of exposure, including air, water, and soil pollution; in utero exposure; chemicals contained in foods, cosmetics, and domestic cleaning products; adhesives and paints; industrial chemicals; pesticides; electromagnetic radiation; and chemicals ingested or inhaled during the use of alcohol, tobacco and narcotics.
The book also examines the interplay between exposure to these mixtures and the prevalence of various diseases and conditions, including autism, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), developmental neurotoxicology, multiple chemical sensitivity (MSC), chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), Gulf war syndrome, cancer and cancer clusters. The author also discusses how exposure to these mixtures yields the above diseases and conditions in different populations: fetuses, infants, pre-adolescent children, adolescents and adults.
Finally, the book addresses the profound policy implications for formulation, labeling and use of chemical products, and it proposes more stringent exposure limits and warning requirements in light of the newly recognized toxic effects that are directly attributable to the mixture of toxic lipophilic and hydrophilic chemicals.
- Addresses chemical mixtures, while most literature only deals with single chemicals exposure.
- Explains why certain toxicological effects are observed.
- Discusses diagnosis and treatment of injuries resulting from exposure.
- Explores consequences of effects on product formulation, use, handling and required warnings.
- Provides guidelines for safer development of personal care, cosmetic, industrial and consumer use products.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $259.70. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.