Humor - Credibility = Doofus 12 Back to Basics Leadership Principles Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: October 2005
File Size: 620 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
So your manager just promoted you to be team leader of your group . . . Or you’ve just agreed to lead a group of volunteer parents to put together a PTA fund-raising auction . . . Or maybe you’ve just been asked by one of the higher-ups to lead a special task force to solve some particularly thorny issue . . . After the euphoria has worn off, reality sets in and you think . . . WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MYSELF INTO? Leading teams of people to accomplish a project or tasks is tough stuff. Team members are looking to you as the team leader to provide leadership and guidance. When done well, the team loves you, your customer loves you, and you can revel in the satisfaction of a job well done. When done poorly, not only have you failed, but your team won’t want to follow you the next time something needs to be done. Your team expects you to lead. While you may be able to delegate work to your team members, you can’t delegate leadership. The role of team leader falls squarely on your shoulders and in the end you either get the kudos or take the bullet. Through my 20+ years as a team leader and project leader I’ve had a lot of success but have also screwed up royally more times than I can remember. I’ve made just about every mistake possible and have learned most of my lessons the hard way. In fact, I’ve written two books based in large part upon my screw-ups: The Project Management Advisor (Prentice Hall, 2004) and The Truth About Getting Your Point Across (Prentice Hall, 2006). As I look back at my biggest screw-ups, they weren’t because of a complex business problem or a deep technical issue, they were due to me losing focus as a team leader and forgetting the basics. But let’s face it; you don’t have 20 years. You need to get your team moving and on the road to delivering results. In fact, if you’re like many team leaders or project leaders you don’t have time or want to spend the money to attend a fancy leadership seminar. You need something you can put into motion right away. That is precisely why I wrote the ebook Humor minus Credibility equals Doofus: 12 Back to Basics Leadership Principles Anyone Can Follow. Each easy-to-read chapter focuses on a key leadership principle presented in simple, easy-to-understand terms. No heady or complex theory here, just straight talking facts based on experience for the team leader or project leader.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.