I Went to College for This?: How to Turn Your Entry Level Job Into a Career You Love Ebook
Publication Date: December 2002
File Size: 928 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
( 23.17% savings )
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
There are plenty of good books offering recent college grads advice on how to write the perfect resume and how to ace the interview. Yet, amazingly, until now, there were none that focused on what they should do once they landed the job, or how to use that first, menial position as the springboard to bigger and better things. Written by a successful 20-something, for 20-somethings, I Went to College for This? is a breezy, informative guide to navigating the sometimes tricky, often confusing career paths open to those just breaking into the real world of work. In I Went to College for This? author Amy Joyce uses the real-life anecdotes of dozens of postgrads from across North America to inspire and inform readers on how to make the most of those early dues-paying jobs. From how to talk to your boss, to managing office romances, to knowing when to quit, she offers young readers expert advice and guidance on how to transform the jobs they have into the careers they want.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.