If Only Politicians Had Brains Ebook
Publication Date: September 2010
File Size: 3400 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
Hopefully you are old enough to remember’Yes Minister.‘Does government really work like that? If it does, you really need a sense of humour to examine not only its workings but also its non-workings. That is exactly what’ If Only Politicians Had Brains’ does , examine government workings with a sense of humour. Ten years ago BSE was going to destroy mankind (if mankind ate beef ). So far less than 150 people have died- over a twelve year period. ’If Only Politicians Had Brains ’takes an, often times , humorous look- with serious intents- at the politically manufactured creations designed to divert public attention away from the real issues. Why do so many people" fall for “the smoke and mirrors trap that makes” Hustle " the successful programme that it is? TerenceO‟Halloran has a thirty (plus) year experience of dealing with government through British Chambers of Commerce and the Federation of Small Businesses at local and central government level . This is a chance to share his insight into the real " smoke and mirror " minds of a group of people that will do anything to prove that they, and only they ,know how they should run your life..
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $2.91. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.