I'll Miss You Too Ebook
Publication Date: March 2006
File Size: 1476 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
“In my 22 years as an educator, rarely have I seen such a unique book . . . . Their style is absorbing, their format clever, and the text informative and real. Parents and students will see themselves in this book and realize that they are not alone.”-Beverly Stewart, M.Ed., president of Back to Basics Learning DynamicsLeaving home and starting college is a major life transition-for students and parents. I’ll Miss You Too is the must-have guidebook for new students and the proud parents so that together they can successfully navigate the college years, and not only protect their unique relationship, but help it to grow as well. (And to prevent a few flare-ups!) I’ll Miss You Too, by mother-daughter team Margo E. Bane Woodacre and Steffany Bane, is a must-have guidebook for students and parents that will help them to navigate the college years, and ensure that their one-of-a-kind relationship not only remains intact, but flourishes as well. I’ll Miss You Too is unique in that it is written from both sides of the mother-daughter relationship, providing valuable insight into the issues that both parent and child face, including:- The 10 major traumas of empty nesters, (and their solutions!)
Tips for students making the transition in the “real world” Communication issues, and how to set healthy expectations Most common problems of moving out and leaving home (for both parent and student) Coming home for the first time The personal, intimate journeys of mother and daughter when separating And much more… This poignant and oftentimes hilarious guidebook provides the kind of perspective that leads to understanding, and opens the door for meaningful discussion between parent and child.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.85. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.