Illustrated 2009 Building Code Handbook Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
A Unique Visual Guide to the 2009 International Building Code
Updated to reflect the changes in the International Code Council 2009 International Building Code, this illustrated guide makes it easy to understand and apply complex Code requirements and achieve compliance. Designed to save you time and money, this detailed reference transforms difficult paragraphs into simple lists and converts complicated equations into accessible tables.
Ready-to-use answers and practical case studies help you get construction jobs done right, on time, and up to the requirements of the 2009 Code. The Illustrated 2009 Building Code Handbook is also an invaluable study guide for the design portion of the architectural licensing examination.
Achieve Full Compliance with Every Aspect of the 2009 Code:
- Scope and Administration
- Use and Occupancy Classification
- Special Detailed Requirements Based on Use and Occupancy
- General Building Heights and Areas
- Types of Construction
- Fire and Smoke Protection Features
- Interior Finishes
- Fire Protection Systems
- Means of Egress
- Interior Environment
- Energy Efficiency
- Exterior Walls
- Roof Assemblies and Rooftop Structures
- Structural Design
- Structural Tests and Special Inspections
- Soils and Foundations
- Glass and Glazing
- Gypsum Board and Plaster
- Mechanical Systems
- Plumbing Systems
- Elevators and Conveying Systems
- Special Construction
- Encroachments into the Public Right-of-Way
- Safeguards During Construction
- Existing Structures
- Referenced Standards
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $125.90. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.