I'm on LinkedIn--Now What??? (Third Edition): A Guide to Getting the Most Out of LinkedIn Ebook
Publication Date: March 2011
File Size: 1818 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You can copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
“I’m on LinkedIn—Now What??? (Third Edition)” is regularly referred to as “the bible on LinkedIn” because it was one of the first LinkedIn books in print. At the present time, it is the only LinkedIn book in the third edition. This LinkedIn book is designed to help you get the most out of LinkedIn, which has become the most popular business networking site. It is one of “the big three” in the social networking space, along with Facebook and Twitter.
This new edition focuses on strategies and tactics to help you understand what LinkedIn is and how it fits into your online marketing strategy (whether it is a personal marketing strategy or a business/corporate marketing strategy). The tactics are practical, realistic and respectful of your busy schedule.
This LinkedIn book is a favorite resource of career coaches, marketing directors, social marketing consultants and others who regularly use LinkedIn to reach customers, find important contacts and communicate with them, increase their brand recognition, and help others learn more about them. The strategies and tactics are explained with clear instructions that should last through new changes in LinkedIn, since they are principle-based.
Use LinkedIn to find and develop relationships which can help in your business and personal life. If you are wondering how to use LinkedIn, or if you are not getting as much value as you can out of LinkedIn, this is your resource. Complement this LinkedIn book with the regular blog posts at ImOnLinkedInNowWhat.com to keep up with new changes and ideas.
If you are a professional interested in advancing your career, increasing your business or expanding your opportunities through relationships, this book is for you. It helps you understand and develop an effective online social networking strategy with LinkedIn.
After reading this book, you will walk away with:
- An understanding of LinkedIn and why you should use it;
- A set of best practices and tips to get started and to expand your use of LinkedIn and
- An understanding of how LinkedIn fits into your networking and career strategy.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $14.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.