Immigrating to Canada and Finding Employment Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: August 2003
File Size: 5568 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This is a 3 in 1 publication. A do-it-yourself kit for skilled workers under the latest Canadian immigration policy effective from June 28, 2002. A comprehensive step-by-step settlement guide for new immigrants and visitors. A detailed job search guide with profession specific addresses. The do-it-yourself kit will enable the skilled workers to access their eligibility and prepare their immigration application professionally. This will potentially save them US$ 3000-5000 as professional fee charged by immigration consultants. If you think that you are proficient enough in English language and do not want to take IELTS test then you will find a specimen of alternate submission in this book which is required to consider exemption from IELTS test. If your points are short to become eligible for immigration under point system then it will enable you to register online with thousands of Canadian and American recruiting agencies and employers for free to secure a job offer and subsequently the 10 points towards your eligibility. You will also find North American style resume and top interview questions asked by Canadian employers in this kit/book. If you do not have any degree or diploma and cannot qualify for Canadian immigration but if you have 1-2 years of apprenticeship and experience in your skill with good English or French language ability or both then you can try for Temporary Work Permit to work in Canada by securing a job offer through this job search guide. Canada issue about 90,000 temporary work permits every year which can be obtained in 3 to 6 months time. If you fall under refugee, business, entrepreneur, self-employed or skilled worker category and your case is in process then you will also find a step-by-step newcomer’s settlement guide for Canada. This publication has been produced with the approval of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and with the authorization of Communication Canada, Ottawa, Ontario K1A 1M4.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.