Immigrating to Canada and Finding Employment -2nd Edition Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: August 2005
File Size: 5724 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
This book is a 3 in 1 publication. It offers a do-it-yourself kit for skilled workers under the latest Canadian immigration policy, along with a comprehensive step-by-step settlement guide for new immigrants and visitors. Finally, it provides a detailed job search guide with profession specific guidelines, addresses and tips. The do-it-yourself kit enables any skilled worker to access their eligibility and prepare their immigration application professionally without any external help. ·This book will provide you with an example of the alternate submission which is required if you believe that you are proficient in English and therefore do not wish to take the IELTS.) ·If your points are short for becoming eligible for immigration under the point system, then you will find all the available job search tools and resources in this book which will enable you to register online with thousands of Canadian and American recruiting agencies and employers for free that could result in a job offer and subsequently the 10 points towards your eligibility. ·You will also find the North American style resume and top interview questions asked by Canadian employers along with a practice interview example in this book. .If you do not have a degree or diploma and cannot qualify for the Canadian immigration under point system yet have a 1-2 years of apprenticeship and experience in your trade with good English or French language ability, then you can apply for a Temporary Work Permit to work in Canada by securing a job offer through this job search guide. Canada issues about 90,000 temporary work permits every year which can be obtained in 3 to 6 months time. Temporary Work Permit holders could be eligible for Canadian immigration with their families after working for a certain period of time in Canada. This publication has been produced with the approval of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) and with the authorization of Public Works and Government Services Canada 350 Albert Street, 4th Floor Ottawa ON K1A 0S5.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.