Implantable Biomedical Microsystems: Design Principles and Applications Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Research and innovation in areas such as circuits, microsystems, packaging, biocompatibility, miniaturization, power supplies, remote control, reliability, and lifespan are leading to a rapid increase in the range of devices and corresponding applications in the field of wearable and implantable biomedical microsystems, which are used for monitoring, diagnosing, and controlling the health conditions of the human body.
This book provides comprehensive coverage of the fundamental design principles and validation for implantable microsystems, as well as several major application areas. Each component in an implantable device is described in details, and major case studies demonstrate how these systems can be optimized for specific design objectives.
The case studies include applications of implantable neural signal processors, brain-machine interface (BMI) systems intended for both data recording and treatment, neural prosthesis, bladder pressure monitoring for treating urinary incontinence, implantable imaging devices for early detection and diagnosis of diseases as well as electrical conduction block of peripheral nerve for chronic pain management.
Implantable Biomedical Microsystems is the first comprehensive coverage of bioimplantable system design providing an invaluable information source for researchers in Biomedical, Electrical, Computer, Systems, and Mechanical Engineering as well as engineers involved in design and development of wearable and implantable bioelectronic devices and, more generally, teams working on low-power microsystems and their corresponding wireless energy and data links.
- First time comprehensive coverage of system-level and component-level design and engineering aspects for implantable microsystems.
- Provides insight into a wide range of proven applications and application specific design trade-offs of bioimplantable systems, including several major case studies
- Enables Engineers involved in development of implantable electronic systems to optimize applications for specific design objectives.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $187.45. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.