Import & Export of Hand Knotted Oriental Rugs Part I Ebook
Export to U.S.A. Part II: Import from Pakistan
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: January 2005
File Size: 5082 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
In writing this book, the author has used over two and a half decades of his knowledge and experience in international trade. This is an extremely practical trade resource for new entrepreneurs, importers, exporters, business executives, students, and others. This publication guides entrepreneurs on how to import and export hand knotted oriental rugs. It also benefits affluent end-consumers as well as furniture and home furnishing retailers, who wish to avoid middlemen and purchase rugs directly from the source. “Import & Export of Hand Knotted Oriental Rugs” targets a worldwide audience. It is a must for anyone seeking knowledge in the business of rugs. This publication is divided into two parts. Part I: Export to U.S.A. Part I explains how to set up an import and export business and provides information on the rug market in the United States of America. It discusses import and export procedures, feasibility studies, business planning, marketing, types of companies, financing, finding US importers, trade shows and potential sources of selling in the USA, business travel, working with customers, international modes of payment (such as letters of credit), patents, production, shipping, and more. It provides information on hand knotted oriental rugs, the American area rug market, and trade statistics. Part II: Import from Pakistan Part II provides an introduction to Pakistan and takes you to the cities of Pakistan where rugs are manufactured by hardworking artisans and then exported to world markets. It covers topics such as culture, traveling to Pakistan, finding Pakistani exporters, and more. Entrepreneurs, including individuals, who are interested in importing from Pakistan and have little or no knowledge of the country, can certainly benefit from this part of the book. This book also provides useful web sites and other contact information in USA and Pakistan. The author’s other published works include: . “Import &Export of Apparel & Textiles Part I: Export to USA Part II: Import from Pakistan” . “Importing Gifts, Housewares & Decorative Accessories from Hong Kong” . “Export Housewares, Gifts & Decorative Accessories to the United States of America” . “Allama Mashriqi & Dr. Akhtar Hameed Khan: Two Legends of Pakistan” . “Pakistan’s Freedom and Allama Mashriqi: Statements, Letters, Chronology of Khaksar Tehrik (Movement), Period: Mashriqi’s Birth to 1947” . “Pakistan’s Birth and Allama Mashraqi: Chronology & Statements, Period: 1947-1963” . Various articles on Allama Mashriqi and the Khaksar Tehrik, which have been published in Pakistani newspapers and are available on the author’s web site . The author is currently working on additional books on international trade
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $14.99. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.