In The Jaws Of Leviathan Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: June 2011
File Size: 66 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Description This is a story with the characteristics of the writings of H.P Lovecraft, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Algernon Blackwood and all that spoke of a Parthenon of Gods
Creatures that existed in a time where that even wasn’t in existence. This was I thought my crowning glory but there is many more stories yet to be written by me and that story was the best to envision the love I held to write timeless horror. So here it is. It is a story of the young sixteen year old Dave. And as the story opens he has just escaped the depths of Hades which dwelt underground in the realm of Cedar Peak. Or did he in his confusion? He comes into the belief he is having visions of his most powerful phobias. At that time we turn to Dave and his family and the upcoming festival or rite in Red River. It first tells of the Alveis family; Dave’ Parents and siblings. And the journey to Red River converging between Mtn and sea; he even at the beginning of seeing this town and its boundaries is left feeling oppressed. Then as obvious signs of the town shut down to daylight, and his Aunt and Uncle who are his guardians on this visit are all away. He returns to the knoll where he first experienced the awing Oppression of this town. Its encircled by streams which are Red as blood encircling the town and run lazily through the green and lush countryside. When he returns to the town at sundown there is still no sign of life, but his relatives are at home. As the sun goes down the land goes dark except the full moon in the heavens, he is ushered out by his kin to the Elder Gods Festival. What he is about to see and experience this night will change his life forever more as the omens of evil become ever clearer by the minute. And he witnesses a plethora of ethereal sight and his extinction. What will happen as Dave fights in the very sight of evil so ancient it was before the planets came into existence? This power attempting to make Dave their sacrifice of ultimate patronage; what will happen you will see!!! About the Author Robert went to School in a rural town next To Langley on the outskirts of a suburb which was part of Vancouver. This outlying outskirt was called Surrey; the town in which Robert went to school and grew up was called Cloverdale. Robert his two Sisters and their Mother lived on a six acre hobby farm on 176 St. They lived in a meandering home large and although the opposite of foreboding; it was very homey and serene. The Enns children’s Mother providing most for the children as they grew up into adults with backbreaking work and little pay. There Father constantly away from home working in the Bush in the growing logging Industry, and was seldom home and even more seldom to help out with the household needs. Robert lapsing into chronic Asthma attended also much of the time with Pneumonia he often came close to death. On this Hobby farm they had milking cows to see to their need for butter, cream, and milk. There also were cattle on the farm adding to their food staple. Their mother always in spring grew a huge garden full of all types of Vegetables, which what they didn’t eat and that was much seeing as the garden was so large and the soil so rich. So there was much canning for the winter months ahead taken care of with Mrs. Enns Sparse time. These things taking care of the nutritional value of the children to great lengths; there also at many points was a horse or two added to the herd of cattle for the enjoyment of his Sisters as Robert himself was terrified of them. In Roberts eighteenth year his family Mother and Father decided they would move to a town about two hundred fifty miles south of where they had been living for so long. They all packed up except for the middle aged Sister Gloria who had now become married, and moved to the middle of the Okanagan Valley in the town of Penticton where Robert still lives alienated by his Sisters and in poverty lives in a one room motel suite trying but rarely making ends meet.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $9.47. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.