incorrect submission Ebook
Publication Date: February 2011
File Size: 1171 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature not available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once downloaded are non-refundable. View return policy .
69 pages of complete step-by-step instructions showing how to perform nearly every major type of nonparametric test and how to do them all in Excel. This e-manual will make you an expert on knowing exactly how and when to use and set up in Excel all types of nonparametric tests, such as the Mann Whitney U Test, the Kruskall Wallis Test, the Wilcoxon Rank Sum Test for both large and small samples, the Spearman Correlation Coefficient Test, the Sign Test, and the Wilcoxon Signed Rank Test for both large and small samples. This e-manual is loaded with completed examples and screenshots in Excel of all the above of nonparametric tests being performed. The instructions are clear and easy-to-follow but at the graduate level. If you are currently taking a difficult graduate-level statistics course that covers nonparametric or normality tests, you will find this e-manual to be an outstanding course supplement that will explain nonparametric tests much more clearly than your textbook does. If you are a business manager, you will really appreciate how easily and clearly this e-manual will show you how you can perform nonparametric tests in Excel to solve difficult statistical problems on your job. Nonparametric tests are the most important of all statistical tests in business, but are not widely understood. Nonparametric testing must nearly always be performed in place of most well-known statistics tests when it is not known that samples are being taken from a normally distributed population. This is more often the case than not, yet not many people have a working knowledge of nonparametric testing. You will. This e-manual will make you an Excel Statistical Master of nonparametric testing.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- We retrieve ratings from several sources on the web for your convenience. They are often good enough indicator of the work. In addition, you can also read Reviews.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $8.03. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (usually between 3 to 6) compatible devices.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.
IPad or IPhone
Free app Bluefire Reader required.