Indigo - E.T. Connection: The Future of Indigo Children Beyond 2012 and Planet X Ebook
You're about to purchase a Downloadable Ebook
Hi, sorry for the interruption!
We're repeating some important information here to ensure that you're making an informed purchase. Please review it.
- Don't get caught unaware. Preview ebook and open the sample ebook on each of your intended devices before continuing.
- You will need a Free 3rd-party application that can read the intermediate .acsm file you will receive as download. PDF/Epub format is downloaded automatically by the application thereafter. Please install the necessary software first on your intended device of use.
- e-Book can be copied on up to 6 devices that must have the same Adobe ID
- We can only keep the download on our site until the ebook publishers/distributors authorize us to do so. Please keep a backup.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
Refunds are not allowed after the ebook is opened so please open the ebook directly on your intended device. Refund requests should be recieved within 7 days after download is made available. Of course, if you get an incorrect ebook ( different from what is mentioned in the title) or if the ebook doesn't open on the initial device, then we'll assist with fixing the issue or get you a refund if a timely fix isn't available.
We currently only provide ticket (online form submission) or email support. Rest assured that you're in good hands; customers like our professional service!
Publication Date: December 2004
File Size: 729 Kbytes
Restrictions set by Publisher:
- Text-to-speech feature is available.
- Printing is not permitted.
- You cannot copy text from file.
- Free application Adobe Digital Editions, Aldiko reader, or Bluefire reader required .
- Check Supported devices and software requirements .
- Ebooks once opened are non-refundable. View return policy .
- OnlineBookPlace.com Store Reviews on Google and Yahoo
Indigos are awaking in great numbers to the gentle call of a living universe. Some are cherished and nurtured, but most are forced to struggle with the emotional pain of misunderstanding. Yet, each will feel the same need to explore their own ‘Indigo-ness’ and their own destiny of evolution and contact.
Indigos are here to help humanity achieve its oldest dream- universal harmony. They will do it by living in service-to-others in the hope of seeing humanity overcome its service-to-self failings. When that happens, our civilizations will no longer grow quickly, erode slowly and then die suddenly. Rather, they will last and they will know love.
As we evolve, off-world races will freely contract us, and Indigos will become our honest liaisons, for they will instinctively know friend from foe. All are born to this role, but not all are destined to fulfill it. This book is dedicated to those who do, and it offers helpful suggestions for future encounters.
Are You an Indigo?
The term “Indigo” describes the hue of the aura (life energy color) that surrounds an Indigo, according to psychic Nancy Ann Tappe, but this is not the only measure. An Indigo will also possess a high IQ, an indomitable sense-of-self and a strong psychic intuition. Born to a natural knowing of things, they quickly sense goodness, compassion, evil intent and crisis in others.
How do true Indigos define themselves? Through their feelings.
Do these questions sound familiar?
- Am I a recent genetic freak of nature, as the “experts” suggest?
- Why am I so out-of-sync with this materialistic, consumption-driven society about me?
- Why, when all I crave is oneness with the universe, do others subjugate me with emotional abuse and drugs?
- Is there any purpose to my life that can possibly justify all this emotional pain?
The true Indigo instinctively knows that the answers to such questions are found within. Only in this way, can they resonate completely. Regrettably, the quest within is all-to-often marked by the loneliness and emotional pain caused by those who do not understand Indigos, or worse yet, fear them. Still, each Indigo must eventually accept the responsibility of his or her own knowledge quest as no two are exactly alike.
For this reason, the author wrote this book in the hope of giving comfort to young Indigos, by sharing knowledge gained through his own quest. It is also to say to every Indigo, “Each of us follows a different quest, but we all feel and understand your pain. Put it aside and revel in your ‘Indigo-ness’ and know that you are not alone!”
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $4.40. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
After installing the appropriate app for your device, try a Sample Download (Sherlock Holmes from Project Gutenberg) before purchase. The sample is only for checking device compatibility.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Digital Editions required. Note that this software is not the same as Adobe Reader.