Information Assurance: Managing Organizational IT Security Risks Ebook
Sorry, this ebook is not available for sale. Please take a look at other works by author, or good alternatives from the same category.
Written by two INFOSEC experts, this book provides a systematic and practical approach for establishing, managing and operating a comprehensive Information Assurance program. It is designed to provide ISSO managers, security managers, and INFOSEC professionals with an understanding of the essential issues required to develop and apply a targeted information security posture to both public and private corporations and government run agencies.
There is a growing concern among all corporations and within the security industry to come up with new approaches to measure an organization’s information security risks and posture. Information Assurance explains and defines the theories and processes that will help a company protect its proprietary information including:
- The need to assess the current level of risk.
- The need to determine what can impact the risk.
- The need to determine how risk can be reduced.
The authors lay out a detailed strategy for defining information security, establishing IA goals, providing training for security awareness, and conducting airtight incident response to system compromise. Such topics as defense in depth, configuration management, IA legal issues, and the importance of establishing an IT baseline are covered in-depth from an organizational and managerial decision-making perspective.
- Experience-based theory provided in a logical and comprehensive manner.
- Management focused coverage includes establishing an IT security posture, implementing organizational awareness and training, and understanding the dynamics of new technologies.
- Numerous real-world examples provide a baseline for assessment and comparison.
Should you buy this Ebook?
We've put together a collection of resources to help you make a decision regarding whether you should buy this Ebook from us.
- Is your device one of these? Ebook reading software will work on the following devices: Windows, Mac, Android 2.2+ Devices, IPad (iOS 3+), IPhone (iOS 3+), Kindle Fire. Several other devices are also supported by the software.
- Compare prices. Our price is $79.95. If you would like to research our competitors to see their prices. Here're some places to look:
Why should you buy Ebooks from onlinebookplace.com?
We've had 1000s of downloads so far and with over 300000+ Ebooks to choose from, onlinebookplace.com is becoming a favorite Ebook Store for many. Allow us to win you over with our competitive pricing, upfront policies and diligent customer service.
- Every Ebook page on onlinebookplace.com has information on restrictions that publishers have placed on the Ebook along with a clear indication of software required to read the Ebooks.
- If ratings for an Ebook are available from one of several sources online, then we've attempted to get those to help you make a better purchasing decision about the Ebook. Reviews from Goodreads (a popular reviews site) are provided on the same if they're available.
- In most cases, we've also attempted to get you links to the Ebook on our competitor's site so that you can compare prices with relative ease.
- We use McAfee to scan for any vulnerabilities in the system to ensure that any information that you give us does not fall into the wrong hands.
- We use Paypal, a trusted 3rd party payment provider to accept Payments -- your payment information doen't reside with us. Any information that does end up with us is safe.
Check below for device compatibility and any free 3rd-party software requirements. Choice of what ebook reading app to use is yours, we only present a few common apps that several customers of ours have preferred. You should be able to transfer your purchase to more than one (upto 6) compatible devices as long as your ebook-reading apps have been registered with the same Adobe ID before opening the file.
Windows/Mac PC or Laptop
Free app Adobe Reader required.
Most Android devices already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Kindle Fire (and any Android based Kindle models)
Kindle Should be able to open this format natively.
IPad or IPhone
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open this format. In case your hardware doesn't, then Adobe Reader may need to be installed.
Several Other devices supported
Most iPhone/iPad devices may already have ability to open PDF or EPub this format. Please refer to your device's documentation to ensure that there is support.